Monday, April 1, 2013

Spelunking in Sagada - CHECK!


My Banawe-Sagada-Baguio trip last Holy Week was one for the books.
It was my most exhausting commute yet, but the journey boasts
the most stunning greenery I’ve seen.
During my adventure up north, I met another wonder of the world – Banawe Rice Terraces, went spelunking 300ft under in Sumaguing cave(which I think was more beautiful than the Underground River), rode atop a jeepney, drank civet coffee,
had 3 servings of ice cream within 2 hours in chilly Benguet(how can an
ice cream slave say no to strawberry-flavored dirty ice cream?),
and skipped the tour to explore Sagada town by feet, which was a great decision. 
I’m so happy to cross out Sagada & Banawe off my bucket list!

To travel is indeed worth any cost or sacrifice. I love the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment