Friday, July 19, 2013

Update!

Hi! I just want to say I'm still alive but been lazy err busy to post. I'm still committed to this project, just so you know, and while I have some time, here's an update:

April -  Day trip to Dingalan Bay, Aurora where we island and beach hopped

May - Elections, Jason Mraz Manila Concert, my 23rd Birthday and my life-changing pixie haircut
June - Boracay trip with the family. It was the first time for most of us and it was so memorable!
We made a family video out it, here's the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvKiQ_8QntI
July - 'Adulting' project - I've started living alone in Manila. Well, technically. I'm home alone most days of the week and the undomesticated persona in me is training to become an independent woman (including saving money lol)


That's it for now. Will try to do proper updates soon. xx.


No comments:

Post a Comment