Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It doesn't get any better than this.

Over the moon by my Mamma Mia experience, I was wide awake(hyper, if I may add) on the wee hours of Sunday, reminiscing the wonderful memories of the musical. My happiness was heightened by the sudden realization that I made my dreams of watching live performances of my favorites - Rivermaya(April 2005), Jason Mraz(October 2011) and Mamma Mia(February 2012) - come true. I have all these crazy, fangirl stories of how I managed to get to these shows(Take it from me when I say "crazy"). My hardheadedness, my tactics to overcome budget constraints, my sacrifices, they were all worth it. And so I made a tweet of gratitude that very moment at dawn to pay tribute to my "accomplishment."

And as if the heavens haven't been that good to me already, I got an unexpected surprise of a lifetime hours later...


Rico Blanco replied to my tweet!!! I was literally jumping, shrieking at home(if I only curse, I would. Haha), going around, sharing the"good news" to my family, and was almost in tears. I am overwhelmed by joy. It's all too good to be true. The Rico Blanco, needless to say, made my day. What can I do? I'm a fan.

To end this note, I'm posting a photo of Rico Blanco and I, taken one autograph signing afternoon in July 2007.
I have another crazy story about this but all I can say right now is that "To live is indeed to cherish".

No comments:

Post a Comment