Sunday, February 5, 2012

Reader's Corner: Productive Pinoy by Yeng Remulla

I went home one day and found this book inside my cabinet with a note which reads: "A good read. Return after". It was a usual thoughtful gesture from my stepmom, and with free time after work, I began reading it.

Productive Pinoy is a self-help book subdivided into lesson-styled chapters, with categories ranging from How to Get Organized, How to Handle Your Money and Time, How to Live a Meaningful Life and so on. The difference from the other self-helps I've read is that Productive Pinoy is real life, Philippine setting. You will find Pinoy stories, Only in the Philippines humor, which were relatable and relevant in present day scenario. The short topics made it an easy read, I finished the book in less than a day. I recommend it to every Juan who wants to have a work-life balance. As the author points out the difference of a workaholic from a productive person, you'll appreciate the tips and ideas for a truly lived existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment