Sunday, March 11, 2012

If you're in it, I'm in it.

My apologies to start in a negative light, but I'm such in a sad mood at the moment, so yeah.
Several people, whose opinion I value, are kind of against this project of mine. I understand that they are worried if my physical state can handle the Pinatubo trekking, if I'm financially stable to sustain the travel expenses and my day-to-day existence(I'm not so sure too), if I can survive backpacking, if I can even do this. I was in tears taking everything in(or am I just that emotional?) because I felt that it was my dream they are rejecting. I have read countless blogs and reviews to further open myself to what I am diving into, and still continued with my goal.
It's a tough road, I know, but I'm fighting for it. All I need is a little support.

The past week had been a hurly-burly blurry occasion juggling work pressures and booking a Holy Week getaway. Both draining in their respective sensibilities, if I may add. I'm about to give up on the adventure planning side because I felt the universe is not with me - I encountered an unfortunate banking situation, I can't find a hotel in Pagudpud that will work with our budget, my sister might not be able to go with us, so and so.
And then one afternoon, my aunt called that she already found a place for us. Come next morning, my bank issue is settled and finally, my sister can go. We worked things out. Same case with the turn downs, it will get better.

Just now, things are clearer to me. I realized that with this journey I'm taking, I'll experience a lot of curveball to weaken me. With this, I have to be determined enough to go on, knowing by mind and heart what this project means to me.

This is my dream. It's worth it.. it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment