Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sidetrip: Puerto Galera

I have not been to Boracay nor Palawan, but so far Puerto Galera is my most favorite destination. My first time at the place was  in 2008 with my mom and sister, and it was the best vacation of my life. I love the view of the sea, trees(lots of them), mountains, truly relaxing and breathtaking.
Just this weekend, my officemates and I went for an overnight trip there and albeit short, I was surprised of the unexplainable connection I feel in this place. We did not do much except for an afternoon trip to White Beach to enjoy the sand, banana boat ride and the fun crowd during dinner time. I was not even able to snorkel because it's late already. But I had a great time. I had a body massage on the shore at dusk, and later that evening, a yummy sleep(though only 6 hours) and the nicest dream I've had in a long time. Then, waking up the next morning to silence and just a magnificent view of the bay. Aaaah, life.
I'm quite afraid riding the speedboats because of the tragedy years ago, and the travel time is long and tiring, but Puerto Galera is just beautiful and inviting, I'd love to go back.
There goes my birthday wish..

No comments:

Post a Comment