Thursday, August 16, 2012

Readers Corner: Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom

Over the weekend, I spent my free time reading this bestseller. Given it's a Mitch Albom, it's inspiring and heartwarming.The story revolves around two preachers, their journeys which cultivated their faith and a request for a eulogy. This book gave me a new perspective on how to lead my life, in faith and in continuous hope. I wrote down a lot of notes and quotes, one of which is -'you may find there is something beautiful to learn, and it doesn't bite you and it doesn't weaken you, it only proves a divine spark lies inside each of us. And that spark may one day save the world". Enlightening, yes?

I'm in awe at how much I have learned and changed(for the better) these past months. Life is an everyday classroom where I meet people who serves as teachers, students or most of the time, both. I am eternally grateful for this existence.
More books coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment