Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sidetrip: Pamarta Bali Resort, Bataan

On a rainy August Sunday, my office mates and I travelled up north to Bataan for a quick getaway.
We went for a day of relaxation, over food, videoke and swimming, at Pamarta Bali Resort in Morong. The three hour travel time was worth the beauty of the lush surroundings on the way and back, the fun conversations shared, the nice ambiance of the resort, and the great company of my buddies. I liked the Bali-inspired resort theme, the infinity pool that faces the beach, the nipa hut cottages and the nature feel of the environment. It isn't overcrowded. Plus factor was passing by Subic, where I haven't been to in a long time. It would have been better minus the downpour but it was a good way to rejuvenate, away from work.
I love weekend trips and though it's costly, to travel is worth any cost and sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment