Thursday, October 25, 2012

Reader's Corner: Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern


My first Cecelia Ahern novel, and what a surprise!
A charming and heartwarming tale of true friendship, love and fate. The lovely characters and their connection from childhood to old age brought me tears, almost every chapter.
After reading this, I gained more appreciation of my relationships and valued my time with
my loved ones. No, nobody died. The characters are flawed but their story, albeit a lot of down and waiting moments, is perfect. It took a long journey for them to realize they are made for each other but I guess, that made this more relevant because in life, you don't always get what you want but in time, and 
This book came at the right time: I was roaming around the mall, waiting for a supplier I'm about to meet. With an hour to spare, I dropped by Book Sale and the title caught my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment