Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sidetrip: Subic Roadtrip


My cousins and I went to a fun Subic roadtrip last September.
Left Bulacan around 3 in the morning to witness the sunrise, unfortunately, it was raining when we reached Zambales. Had breakfast(I cooked!) facing the bay and tried out the Canopy Ride at Subic Treetop Adventure. I learned that I can't do the free fall jump because of my scoliosis, and worse, as per the staff, I may not be allowed to skydive and bungee jump in the future(but I'm seeking second opinion!).
We continued the journey to Olongapo where we stayed at the beach, had a sumptuous feast of grilled pork, chicken, squid and some shrimps for lunch. Lazed on the shore in the breezy afternoon, before we had to go.
Traveled back to Bulacan, but had a quick stop at NLEX to enjoy some Razon's Halo-halo.
Celebrating a great day for us, albeit unfortunate scenarios encountered.
Until the next getaway, gang!




No comments:

Post a Comment