Monday, July 30, 2012

Just do it!


Today, while discussing my health concerns with a friend, I was given an eye opener to this insight - "No don't try to eat healthy, don't try to exercise. Just eat healthy and just exercise.. It's only try or do. If you fail it means you didn't do it. But if you do it, you can only improve." And from there, I was inspired to take this "healthier" project more seriously. For myself.
As this month comes to a close, I am proud to announce that I have abstained myself from chips & junk this July. No Cheetos, No Marty's, No Lay's, nothing. And regularly exercised!
This August, I have a better plan - No Fast Food. Goodbye Mcdo French fries, Jolly Spaghetti & KFC mushroom soup. The thought makes me weak but I'm owning it.

I WILL EAT HEALTHIER!
I WILL EXERCISE MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment