Sunday, July 1, 2012

Reader's Corner: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Twilight is so 2008 but it was just this last week of June 2012 that I finally get to read the bestseller. Late bloomer, eh? 


Much has been said and raved about the Twilight saga already so this need not an introduction anymore. For me, it was really a teenybopper vampire loves human love story with cheesy lines, dreamy guy(err, vampire) and all that but I can't help but fall into the captivating trap. It was a feel-good read, me being a hopeless romantic(there, I said it), there were a lot of "Oohs" and "Aww.." moments in the book which were not included in the movie scenes. The story is not remarkable but it hooked readers with Edward and Bella's head-over-heels "You-are-my-life-now" relationship. The cheesiness was more than enough to motivate me to finish Twilight in one weekend. A hundred percent 'Kilig' factor, if I may add. Read it because it will bring you high school giddiness.
Ok, I'm fangirling like a teen now. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment